Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sample Form Affidavit of Discrepancy

I am taking legal form subject right now so I will be posting sample legal form. First up is the Affidavit of Discrepancy. By affidavit means 1) any written document in which the signer swears under oath before a notary public or someone authorized to take oaths , that the statements in the document are true. 2) in many states a declaration under penalty of perjury, which does not require the oath-taking before a notary, is the equivalent of an affidavit. Discrepancy means that there exists an inconsistency, divergence, conflict or disagreement as between facts or claims.
-------------
Republic of the Philippines)
Province of ____________)
City of _____………………….)  S. S.
AFFIDAVIT OF DISCREPANCY
          I, Eduardo Montalbo, of legal age, married, Filipino, with residence and postal address at _______________________, after having been duly sworn to in accordance with law, do hereby depose and say, to wit;
1.    That I was born on 15th day of the October 1960 to the spouses Analiza Cruz and Jesus Intia;

2.    That I have been using the name Eduardo Montalbo in all my documents and transactions;

3.    That I found out in my Birt Certificate, my name was registered as Eddie Montalbo;

4.    That the names “Eduardo Montalbo” and “Eddie Montalbo” refers to one and the same person “Eduardo Montalbo”;

5.    That I am executing this affidavit for whatever legal purpose it may serve.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, WE have hereunto set our hands this __ day of ________, _____ at __________________.


Eduardo Montalbo
Affiant
SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN to before me, this ________________ by Juan Dimaculangan with Community Tax Certificate No. 02409893 issued at ____________________ on _____________ and Pedro Katigbak with Community Tax Certificate No. 09875294 issued at ____________________ on _____________.



Notary Public
Attorney’s Roll No. 87654321
PTR No. 98765,05/15/2011,
IBP No. 9876543,05/15/2011-
Address


Doc. No. 00-0781;
Page No. 089;
Book No. 096;
Series of 2010;

2 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work lemon law lawyer in los angeles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here. semi truck accident lawyer

    ReplyDelete

Amazon